June, June shake the room. My second Owl Crate arrived yesterday too but this was a BIG surprise. The theme for this month was… ‘Make it Out Alive’ with a big theme of green! Which is super cool and looks really pretty.
This months box contains:
- Magnet inspired by ‘An Ember in the Ashes’ (Created exclusively by Little Inklings Design)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Bookmark (Exclusively made by Hey Atlas Creative)
- Divergent Inspired bath bomb (exclusive made by Fizzy Fairy Apothecary) and each bath bomb contains a charm that sorts you into one of the different factions.
- Zombie Sleep mask (from Archie McPhee)
- Denim patch inspired by The Giver by Lois Lowry (Exclusively designed and made by Laserbrain Patch Co)
- New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson
- The SandCastle Empire by Kayla Olson (Exclusive Cover, signed bookplate, letter from the Author)
- Exclusive Sticker Sheet
I can’t wait to read both of the books within this box, they both seem extremely interesting and I love a read which keeps you on edge! The theme is amazing and I cannot wait to wear that zombie eye mask… please and thank you OwlCrate!
Will post reviews, my awkward thoughts and artwork relating to both books. Also… Next Months Theme is: Wanderlust!
Toodaloo! (seriously stop it)