July, July pudding and pie!
So guys, super sorry that I’m mega late on this. But I felt like I just can’t leave this Crate out of the equation, it was AMAZING. The theme was Wanderlust and it contained a LOTR bag… GOOD LORD HOLD MY ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL.
July’s box includes:
- ‘The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue’ by Mackenzi Lee (with an exclusive cover, letter and signed bookplate for Owlcrate)
- ‘Newt Scamander’ Pocket POP Keychain by FUNKO
- Cute little ‘Urban Cities’ notebook (Ooly)
- A Darker Shade of Music inspired pocket mirror (Made by Miss Phi)
- Looking for Alaska Art print (By Shailey Ann Designs)
- Owl Bag Tag… what a HOOT! no? (by Mudpuppy)
- LOTR inspired Drawstring Backpack (Owlcrate)
- Airplane badge (Owlcrate)
- Map linking to the The Gentleman’s Guide
I have read the book contained within July’s Owlcrate and it was great! I will be posting my review in the next day or two, it was fun and different from anything I have read before. It was nice to read something that was exciting to read, however quite laid back?
If anyone else has read it let me know what you think for sure! The theme for August is Wicked!
Fly you Fools!