So, the theme for this month’s Owlcrate is ‘Find me in the Forest’. I can safely say that this is my favourite crate I’ve received so far. Everything within it is absolutely beautiful. I opened it yesterday and I just wanted to post about it now now now. I have changed the format of my blog so you can’t see what’s included in the box unless you have clicked on here.
Hope that’s better!
October’s box includes:
- Wild Beauty by Anna Marie McLemore , signed bookplate, note from the author and a packet of beautiful forget me not seeds. (Exclusive Cover)
- Where the Wild Things Are Magnetic Bookmarks from craftedvan
- Harry Potter Mug (exclusively for Owlcrate) designed by Cara Kozik
- Sherwood Forest Earl Grey and Sweet Blueberry Tea from Riddle’s Tea Shoppe and Curiosities
- “All Good Things Are Wild and Free” Coaster
- Cabeswater Candle (Moss & Mint) from InTheWickofTime
- OwlCrate Find Me in the Forest Pin Badge
- Princess Mononoke Print by Audra Auclair
I am going to start reading the book included today. Which I am extremely excited about, also the cover is absolutely beautiful. I can’t get over it! The Harry Potter mug is amazing, the candle smells delightful. I am so over the moon with this crate!
Can you tell I love it?
The theme for November is ‘Castles, Courts and Kingdoms’, as November is my birthday month I cannot WAIT for this crate.
Goodbye my kings and queens!