The theme for November’s Owlcrate was Castles, Courts and Kingdoms! So, I heard something Harry Potter related was in this crate and BEHOLD… there was and it is amazing. I also appreciated something Lord of the Rings related… YAAAASSSS!
November’s box includes:
- The Glass Spare by Lauren Destefano, signed bookplate, letter from the author and stickers
- Notebook by Stellas Bookish Art (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
- OwlCrate Exclusive – The Grisha Trilogy inspired Pin from Juniper and Ivy
- OwlCrate Exclusive Lip Balm from Geek Fire Labs
- Harry Potter Beanie… yes, I am telling the truth. By Owlcrate.
- Elven Bread Soap by Fizzy Fairy Apothecary
- OwlCrate Badge
This OwlCrate is amazing, it is perfectly themed for winter and with my Harry Potter beanie and GoT lip balm how can I not be equipped for the months to come?! Amazing. The artwork for the book is beautiful.
December’s theme: Seize the Day!